The 361° Kairos has been designed using our newly evolved MORPHIT fi tting system for dynamic and breathable support in the upper, together with our powerful platform technologies of QU!KFOAM, LT EVA and Ortholite from the Meraki 4. The length of the posting has also been increased in order to achieve greater stability. This shoe is an integration of all our best technologies to deliver the ultimate dynamic and integrated ride.
FEATURE / BENEFIT
• Lacing System – Superior support and comfort around the midfoot secured through specific multidimensional MORPHIT construction.
• QU!KFOAM – Optimized shock absorption for a cushioned, smooth transition with iconic 361? technology in key loading areas.
• QU!KFLEX – Enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to provide a natural and balanced toe-off.
• QU!KSPINE – Adding torsional rigidity to the geometry of the platform, resulting in a more guided heel-to-toe transition.
• Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – The new design contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsifl exion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
• Comfort Foam Insoles – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath-ability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
• Light Eva – Delivers a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during dynamic motion. LT EVA works in unison with QU!KFOAM to provide additional comfort with long-lasting responsiveness.
• Dynamic Stability – Combining these technologies allows a slowing rate of pronation as it engages the foot mechanics much faster, and at first touch-down. This construction also helps to harness the foot during dynamic motion and can help to improve running efficiency.
• Blown rubber – Applied to the forefoot area, deceases weight and provides better cushioning.
• Double Engineered Mesh – The creative 45° hole pattern within the double jacquard mesh, ensures maximum ventilation and comfort. The mesh, working together with the 3D print, allows for a roomy forefoot yet ensuring a perfect overall fit.
• High Abrasion Rubber Technology: H.A.R.T. – The anti-abrasion rubber in rear provides grip for a stable running experience.