Asics Gel-Kayano 24
Choose your options
In stock, immediate despatch
age group: Adult
The ASICS Gel Kayano 24 offers luxurious comfort for runners of all levels.
Featuring a resilient FlyteFoam midsole paired with softer FluidRide cushioning, the Kayano 24 offers a high level of cushioning over any distance. A Dynamic DuoMax Support System provides the shoe with reliable support to reduce overpronation and an Impact Guidance System maintains a smooth and balanced foot transition. Finished off with new engineered mesh upper, this update is all about dialing in the perfect fit.
Built for moderate to severe overpronators looking for a highly cushioned training shoe, the ASICS Gel Kayano 24 is ideal for your daily training needs.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Convergence Gel helps dissipate shock better and increase overall effectiveness of cushioning.
- FlyteFoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Discrete Heel unit is a component of IGS that provides excellent shock absorption in the heel.
- FluidRide provides responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Guidance Trusstic System is a lightweight support system that provides additional torsional rigidity.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Gender Specific Forefoot cushioning uses an injected top layer of Solyte cushioning for additional comfort.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Rear Foot Crash Pad slows the rate of pronation, providing a smoother transition from heel-to-toe.
- FluidFit consists of multi-directional stretch mesh that provides a personalized, glove-like fit.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability for a plush, irritant-free fit.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) uses a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar, updated to better optimize a plush, individualized fit.
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort.
- Reinforced Vamp increases durability through the addition of a thin and seamless mesh overlay.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length ComforDry, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
Seen a lower price elsewhere? For Runners By Runners will do our best to match any price request, simply enter the details below.
Customers who bought this item also bought: