Hoka Arahi 2 Womens
Choose your options
In stock, immediate despatch
age group: Adult
HOKA ONE ONE’s design approach has always been driven by what the runner needs to improve their performance, regardless of existing norms or technologies. The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and we believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy HOKA ONE ONE’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Padded Tongue for additional comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for Lightweight Support
- Flat-Waisted Geometry provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
Seen a lower price elsewhere? For Runners By Runners will do our best to match any price request, simply enter the details below.
Customers who bought this item also bought: